Recently awarded Small Business of the Year through the Chamber of Commerce and recognized by the State of Indiana for our commitment to serving the community, Homecare By Design is excitedly celebrating four years of business success and our reliable, in-home, personal care services. Our agency and specially-trained care staff share the love of seniors, children and all families in the Greater Lafayette community and surrounding areas.
For seniors, our professional caregivers have...
- Wiped the tears of grieving elderly spouses.
- Pulled socks on when painful, arthritic hands are no longer able
- Sit with dementia clients around-the-clock to ensure their consistent safety and comfort.
For children, our trained nannies have...
- Made breakfast and waited at the bus stop until children were safe aboard their ride.
- Greeted them at school when they completed their classes to give them a safe ride back home.
- Created enriching, active environments at home for children to study and play.
We care for the environment, prepare meals and transport to and from appointments, scheduled events and other errands. Other needs include assisting with hygiene, bathing, toileting and other care needs in the home. We work diligently to keep your families happy and satisfied with our services. By building trust and friendships, let us keep your loved ones comfortable and stress-free. And for seniors, let us keep them independent and worry-free.
Nothing beats the one-to-one care at home with a professional. We assist side-by-side with family members, doctors, hospice and other medical professions to create a 360° care plan for your loved ones.
Thank you for the opportunity to share about our company and how we can serve you at home. Keep updated with our shared stories and topics, visit our Tips From Traci articles, and join in the discussions and conversations on our website and various online communities.